A career with dena
Working at dena means a career at one of the driving forces behind the energy transition in Germany. Each day, we work towards achieving a sustainable energy system — not only at a national level, but also in an international context. We are looking for energetic employees who wish to help shape political and societal process related to the energy transition to join our team in Berlin.
New challenges each day
If you wish to help drive forward innovative and demanding projects with changing challenges in the field of energy policy, you have come to the right place. We are primarily looking for applicants with a degree from the fields of engineering, industrial engineering, the natural sciences, architecture, the humanities, and social sciences.
Working at dena
dena is actively involved in shaping political and societal processes in the field of sustainable energy systems. We are a motivated and creative team and fully back the initiatives we work on. At dena, you will quickly take on responsibilities and have diverse opportunities for development.
Flexible working hours
Around 480 people from different cultures work together at our offices in Berlin. We interact with each other in a personal, straightforward atmosphere. We pay attention to ensuring the reconcilability of a career and family by providing flexible working hours and part-time models. Furthermore, we also offer paid days off if your young ones are sick.
What we offer:
- A job in an exciting field - at the interface between politics and industry
- Diverse opportunities for development
- 30 days of leave
- Open to customised working hour models
- Flexitime and mobile working (no remote)
- An attractive workplace at the heart of Berlin
- Profit Sharing
- Cost Coverage of the public transport job ticket (BVG)
- Subsidised 'Bahncard' train ticket
- Subsidised company pension plan
- Annual qualification opportunities and performance reviews
- Qualified Employer by Great Place To Work®
- And of course, a great team!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Current job openings
You can submit your application directly via our job portal. You will find answers to questions about the application process in our FAQ.